FROZEN STRAWBERRY PIE
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 cups chopped, fresh strawberries
1 (12 oz) container, frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
2 (9") chocolate crumb crusts (I used graham cracker crusts)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla.
- Beat in the strawberries.
- Fold in the whipped topping (and pecans if you are using them).
- Divide & pour evenly into the 2 crusts.
- Cover and freeze for 3 - 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 - 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate curls or shavings if desired.