Monday, July 14, 2008

TABLESCAPES - Green table

This was our table yesterday. We went simple with the greenery and flowered napkin rings. When I got home from my bus route, my girls had dinner mostly done. So I went in the dining room and finished up the table.


I collect napkin rings. This is one of my favorite sets. I got this set on clearance at a local department store. They are large Gerber daisies, 4 yellow and 4 lavender. I just love them!

We only had 1 guest yesterday. This is Kylie (on the right) with our daughter, Hannah - she is leaving for Bible college in a couple weeks, and we wanted to have her over before she left.
Pray for Kylie, when you see this picture. She lost her Daddy just 6 months ago, but is going on to finish what she started. And that's just one of the reasons why her Daddy was so proud of her. We love you Kylie!

No comments: